UNIT 1. 45 INGS WALK SOUTH KIRKBY YOUR CONTACT BILL EAGLESON
PONTEFRACT WEST YORKSHIRE WF9 3DQ PHONE/ FAX 01535 657621
TELEPHONE 07836 524794 MOBILE 07 774 480335
FAX 01977 640448 E-Mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Aquastrip is a low volatility water mixed stripping medium based on Benzyl Alcohol. It is designed to remove polyester and epoxy polyester powder coatings from most metals including Aluminium with minimal attack on the base metal
BENEFITS IN USE-SAVES MONEY, PERFORMS BETTER.
· Used at lower temperature (40-50°C).
· Less susceptible to loss by drag out on the work.
· Considerably less susceptible to loss by evaporation.
· No messy expensive oil seals are necessary to control fumes.
· Proven extended bath life.
· Much lower overall chemical usage.
· Strips more cleanly than Methylene Chloride based materials.
· Unlike pyrolytic stripping it is possible to strip spring tipped jigs in the above product.
SAFETY AND ENVIRONMENTAL BENEFITS.
· Based on biodegradable solvents.
· Not classified as Toxic or Flammable unlike Methylene Chloride or Methanol based strippers.
· Does not contain Methylene Chloride (Dichloromethane), Methanol, Phenol, 2-butoxyethanol, or Monoethanolamine.
· More acceptable to Water Authorities for rinse water disposal.
Does not need expensive extraction to maintain a good working atmosphere.
Aquastrip is not a Prescribed
Process under the Environmental Protection Act 1990.
The constituents are not listed in EH/40 as having a maximum exposure limit, unlike Methylene Chloride.
Very low VOC content as defined by the European Solvents Directive. No constituent has a risk phrase of R40, R45, R46, R49, R60 or R61
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Mix with water at a ratio of 10% by volume heat to 50c. can be used in ultrasonic and rotary spray wash machines
For aluminium or zinc products use Aquastrip AL