UNIT 1. 45 INGS WALK SOUTH KIRKBY YOUR CONTACT BILL EAGLESON
PONTEFRACT WEST YORKSHIRE WF9 3DQ PHONE/ FAX 01535 657621
TELEPHONE 07836 524794 MOBILE 07 774 480335
FAX 01977 640448 E-Mail email@example.com
SPARTAN FAST DRY
Fast Dry is a carefully formulated blend of Hydrocarbon solvents. It has excellent cleaning power, and evaporates dry within a few minutes leaving no residues. An economical general purpose cleaner for use where water free (DRY CLEANING) is required. Fast Dry can generally be described as a non conductor of electricity, and this combined with its residue free drying, makes it an ideal product for electric motor cleaning. It is safe to use on all metals, glass, wood, and concrete surfaces. In addition it finds widespread use for removing oil and grease from a wide variety of fabrics.
Non Conductive Safe for electric equipment cleaning.
Fast drying to leave no residues Clean, easy to handle components
High solvent power Removes oil, grease from components
Liquid Product Easily dispensed
DIRECTIONS FOR USE. Use as supplied. by brush swab, low pressure spray, Vapour degreasing, or component immersion. Whilst considered to be non conductive, when cleaning electric motors it is always advisable to disconnect equipment at the mains, and ensure all solvent has dried off before reconnecting.
Appearance Clear, colourless liquid.
Specific gravity 1.08
Boiling Point Below 100c
Corrosive action Non corrosive to all metals, but may adversely effect certain plastic, rubber, and resin materials.
Flammability Non Flammable.
HEALTH AND SAFETY INFORMATION Harmful contains Tetrachloroethylene substance I.D. No 2810. Harmful by inhalation, do not smoke when using, avoid prolonged skin contact. For eye contact rinse immediately with plenty of water. Wear suitable protective clothing Keep out of reach of children. Do not mix with other chemical products unless specifically directed.
First Aid Wash splashes from the skin with soap and water. If swallowed, DO NOT INDUCE VOMITING. give water to drink. Medical attention is recommended following eye contact, or if the product is swallowed.
Spillage's Ventilate the area to disperse vapours. Small spillage's will evaporate rapidly, large amounts should be absorbed with mineral absorbent, and collected for disposal