UNIT 1. 45 INGS WALK SOUTH KIRKBY YOUR CONTACT BILL EAGLESON
PONTEFRACT WEST YORKSHIRE WF9 3DQ PHONE/ FAX 01535 657621
TELEPHONE 07836 524794 MOBILE 077 74 480335
FAX 01977 640448 E-Mail firstname.lastname@example.org
METAL BRITE is a highly active acid based cleaner designed to remove scale, tarnish, and oxidisation from copper, brass, bronze, and stainless steel. Metal Brite leaves a bright finish which is resistant to tarnishing. Metal Brite is a blend of Sulphuric and Nitric acids, with wetting agents to provide effective penetration and rinsing. Primarily designed for soak tank use, where it will rapidly penetrate scale and tarnish deposits The absence of heavy metals makes Metal Brite easier to dispose of than products containing Chromic acid
Free from heavy metals Easier disposal
Based on Sulphuric Acid Rapidly removes scale and tarnish
Contains wetting agents Penetrates greasy deposits and rinses freely,
Use as supplied, time required will depend on the degree of scale, but typically 5 to 30 seconds.
Rinse thoroughly. Metal Brite solutions will generate acid fumes which may cause corrosion of sensitive materials in the vicinity. Site tank, or ventilate tank area to avoid this. For faster results Metal Brite can be heated to a maximum of 50c.
Appearance amber liquid.
Odour Sharp Acidic
Specific Gravity 1.16
pH of use solution less than 1
Use concentration As supplied
Corrosive action Long term, will adversely affect stainless steel, and high tensile steel over 65tons tensile strength. Non ferrous metals, some plastic, concrete, and most organic materials.
Flammability Non Flammable
HEALTH AND SAFETY INFORMATION
Safety Advice Corrosive and oxidising, contains Sulphuric and Nitric Substance identification No 1760 Causes burns. irritating to the respiratory system Wear suitable protective clothing. Use in well ventilated areas. Keep out of reach of children.Do not mix with other chemical products unless specifically directed. First Aid Wash splashes from the skin immediately with soap and water. If swallowed, DO NOT INDUCE VOMITING. give water to drink, Medical attention is recommended following eye contact, or if the product is swallowed.
Spillage's Small spillage's can be flushed to the foul sewer with plenty of water large amounts should be contained and absorbed with an inert mineral product.