UNIT 1. 45 INGS WALK SOUTH KIRKBY YOUR CONTACT BILL EAGLESON
PONTEFRACT WEST YORKSHIRE WF9 3DQ PHONE/ FAX 01535 657621
TELEPHONE 07836 524794 MOBILE 077 74 480335
FAX 01977 640448 E-Mail firstname.lastname@example.org
An inhibited Sulphuric Acid based product designed specifically to quickly clear blockages in drains caused by grease, hair, soap, sanitary towels, paper and other organic substances.
Directions for Use
1. Remove as much water as possible from the sink, drain, or toilet to be treated.
2. Always pour slowly and directly into the drain
3. Sink drains- use 1 cupful initially. Allow to stand for 10 minutes. Carefully add 1 cupful of cold water and allow to stand for a further 5 minutes then flush. Repeat if necessary.
4. Toilet and floor drains- Use half a litre and proceed as above.
5. Prevention- To avoid future blockages, apply a small quantity at regular intervals in each drain.
1. Do not mix with other drain compounds as violent reactions can occur
2. Never stand over the drain when using this product.
3. Wear protective clothing, rubber gloves and eye/ face protection.
4. Allow adequate ventilation.
5. Do not use on aluminium or galvanised metals.
6. Never add water to the product.
Safety Advice Corrosive contains Sulphuric acid 93-96% causes sever burns. In case of contact with the eyes or skin rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek immediate medical attention. Wear suitable protective clothing. Keep out of reach of children. Do not mix with other chemical products unless specifically directed.
First Aid Wash splashes from the skin immediately with soap and water. If swallowed, DO NOT INDUCE VOMITING. Give water to drink
Spillage's Small spillage's can be flushed to the foul sewer with plenty of water large amounts should be contained and absorbed with an inert mineral product.